Are you an experienced Marketing Manager with 1-2 years’ experience or someone with previous marketing experience looking to return to work? Wishing for an exciting role with a great company? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
As we continue with the growth of our marketing team we are currently recruiting a Marketing Manager for immediate start. This is a brand new role offering a fantastic opportunity for someone who loves working within a new department.
With a basic salary of £28-34k (DOE) plus bonuses, your role will be to manage and oversee the marketing team on a daily basis. You will need to have excellent communication and technical skills, with the ability to use these to effectively manage the marketing department.
This is a fast paced role suitable for confident and enthusiastic candidates with a can do attitude.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to further their career or return to work who has previously worked in marketing (Office based).
- Manage and oversee the work loads of marketing executives in the company
- Actively contribute to objectives of the company
- Develop and deliver the brand strategy
- Oversee planned marketing campaigns
- Monitor marketing activity and trends
- Budget handling within the department
- Liaising with external stakeholders and press
- Responding to wider business needs and supporting sales teams with relevant material
Key Skills & Requirements
- B2B or B2C marketing experience
- Track record of successful marketing strategies or managing marketing operations
- Experience with social media platforms, Canva, Mailchimp and WordPress preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Analytical Tools (Google Analytics)
Immediate start available
Denton (Greater Manchester) M34 3SH
Basic Salary £28-34k (DOE)
Mon – Thu 8:45am – 5:30pm Fri 8:45am – 3:55pm