Client Services Administrator
Fast paced and growing firm of Surveyors requires a hardworking, reliable and motivated – Client Services Administrator.
Job Role: Client Services Administrator
Salary: £13,000 – £18,000
Location: Denton, Manchester
- Day to day office administration
- Maintaining and processing contracts from new clients
- Being Proficient in Data inputting on to the in-house database
- Submitting a high volume of business rates appeals and following up all lines of enquiries with the valuation office and clients.
- Liaising with clients and conducting over the phone case reviews
Candidates must have an excellent telephone manner and will be expected to work to targets. Previous administrative / customer service experience is essential. You will have strong customer service skills, a desire to succeed, communicate clearly and be able to manage your time and workloads effectively.
Good Microsoft Office skills are required including use of Excel, Outlook and Word.
Full training on other in house systems would be provided along with a basic product knowledge.
The hours are 8.45am-5.30pm Monday to Friday, the option of overtime may also be an additional benefit to the role. However, consideration will also be given to interested candidate who may wish to work on a part time basis over this period.
Salaries are dependent on experience.
If you feel that you could be of value to our team, please email your covering letter and CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org